Managing Schedules on Shyft
Shyft's number one feature is shift swapping for your team. We are a tool to use alongside your scheduling software, not instead of.. yet! Currently, managers cannot post shifts assigned to individual users, however they can share schedules and shifts with their team, a number of ways.
Post A Photo Schedule:
- Tap the 'Schedule' tab in the app
- From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen choose 'Team Photo Schedule'
- Select 'New Schedule'
- Highlight the days the schedule covers on the calendar
- Detail any notes or comments
- Our team will receive that schedule, and use our magic to convert it
- We'll import the shifts into the app's interactive calendar (Under the 'Schedule' tab)
- A notification will be sent to your entire team that the schedule is ready to be viewed
Post An Availability Shift:
Managers can also post a shift when they need to cover schedule gaps or have a busy day coming up.
- Tap the big red button to post
- Choose the 'Pick Up A Shift' option in the middle
- Enter the appropriate time and date details
- Write in the description the TYPE of shift it is (i.e. 'Cashier' or 'Barista') and any details you wish to explain
*Open Shifts are coming soon for managers!