Private Group Chats:
On Shyft there are many ways to communicate with your team; one way is to create a private group thread for teammates of your choosing. An example of potential different groups at a restaurant could be all FOH staff, the Brunch Crew, Cashiers, Volunteer Group, etc.
- Go to the Team Feed Tab
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top of the screen (the upside down triangle)
- Click on the blue plus sign at the right-hand corner of the screen
- Create your Private Group
- Invite the people (must already be in the app in your channel) you would like to be in the private group.
- Enjoy streamlined communication with your team!
Other ways you can communicate with your team are: posting a comment on a shift post, direct messaging someone in the app, posting a comment in the Team Feed!