Availability lets you know when an employee is available to work. You can also sort by day and see who is available on a particular day of the week.
Before You Begin
- You must have manager access to request and view availability preferences of a staff member.
- Employees can submit their availability only when you have requested that the team submit their availability.
Requesting your team’s availability
Ensure you’re logged into the app on your smartphone
- Tap on the Profile Tab
- Select the “Team Availability” button
- Click the blue "Request Availability” button.
By clicking the request availability button you will be sending a notification out to all team members requesting that information from them. See article: How do I submit my availability?
- Confirm by clicking the “Request Availability Update” button in the popup
- Now you wait. Give it a day or two to allow your staff to submit their schedules to you. While you wait, you can check to see who has or has not submitted their availability by clicking the menu in the top right corner (≡)