Set your availability preferences to let your manager know when you are available to work.
Before You Begin
- Your availability is something that your manager can take into account when creating the schedule. There is no guarantee you’ll get shifts that align with your preferences.
- You can only submit your availability once while a manager has requested it.
- You will get a notification from the app when a manager opens/closes the request for availability
- Be sure to double check your availability settings, as you will not be able to make edits unless a manager reopens the request.
Adding an availability preference
Ensure you’re logged into the app on your smartphone
- Tap on the Profile Tab
- Select the “My Availability” button
- Go into each day of the week and set the time frame that you are available to work
- Once you have added your availability, double check the times and click ‘Submit' to turn in your availability.