Did your manager request your availability but, you didn't get the chance to submit yours?
You can only submit your availability if your manager has a request open. If the request has been closed, you will need to contact your manager and ask him/her to reopen the request.
You can reach your manager directly in the app by following these steps below:
- Open the Shyft app and ensure you are logged in
- Click on the Profile tab (the smiley face in the lower right)
- Click on the My Team button. Here you will find a list of coworkers
- Click on the name or picture of the person you would like to chat with
- This will open a chat between the two of you inside the app. You can now message back and forth to work on a solution.
Managers, check out this article for instructions on how to request availability from your team.