In addition to the Shyft mobile app, Admins can complete a number of functions from a tablet or computer by visiting manager.myshyft.com. Admins can login to the Manager Dashboard using the phone number they used to sign up for Shyft.
Admins can use the Manager Dashboard to:
- Review their location’s ‘Health’ metrics
- Approve/deny shift covers
- Review shift logs
- Post Open Shifts
- View and post group communications and delete posts
- Update employee names and positions
- Grant or remove Admin status and remove employees from the location
At the top-center of the homepage, you can see the name and address of your location.
If you are an Admin of multiple locations, you will have an arrow that allows you to select a location from a drop-down menu. If you are a manager of multiple locations, you will have to toggle between the different locations using the drop-down arrow.
Location Health Stats
These metrics display a general overview of data about the location’s usage in the past 7 days compared to the previous 7 days before that.
- Shifts Posted - the number of shifts that were posted and took place in the past 7 days.
- Shifts Covered- the number of shifts covered by a user that were scheduled to take place in the past 7 days.
- Shift Approval Rate- the percentage of approved shifts that were scheduled to start in the past 7 days.
- # of total employees- the number of employees using the Shyft App for your location.
The recent request section shows all pending shifts that have been covered and are pending Admin approval. If a reason is provided by the shift poster, the manager can view it by clicking on the “View More” button. The manager can then approve or deny a shift swap from the manager dashboard by clicking on the blue “Approve” button or red “Deny" button.
This shows, chronologically, the previous shifts that have been approved or denied in a feed for the last 7 days of activity.