Posting a shift you need to be covered is the number 1 feature in Shyft. Shyft makes getting coverage quick and easy! When you post a shift, a notification to everyone in your location is sent, alerting them a shift is available for pick up.
To post a shift:
1. Press the Red Plus Sign at the bottom of your screen
2. Click on the "Get My Shift Covered" option
3. Choose a shift you have already inputted in your calendar, or create a new shift to post!
4. When creating a new shift, add the date, time, and description
5. Once the details are complete, choose to post to "My Team".
If you post to My Team everyone in your location will have the option to pick up the shift.
You can post a shift to a private group when adding the shift.
6. Review your shift and click post
Shift Tip- If you would like to add an incentive for people to pick up your shift, you can add a tip to your shift! The money handoff has to be done offline and out of the app.
**not available for all locations
Once you’ve posted a shift you can click on it to view comments or delete the shift.
Once the shift is posted, it cannot be edited. You must delete the shift and re-post if you need to make changes.
If your shift has already been covered, you can no longer delete it or change it. The admin of your location will have to delete the shift post for you.