This feature can be used to post a photo of a printed out version of your team's upcoming schedule. Any user can add a photo schedule, not just a manager.
Add a Photo Schedule
1. Click on the red plus at the bottom of your screen
2. Click the Add Work Schedule button
3. Select the dates the picture applies to. Click Next.
4. Name your schedule. Click next
5. Choose the photo from your library or take a picture
You will need to give Shyft access to your Gallery/Camera depending on the option you select.
6. Click Post
Things to Know:
Your coworkers will be able to see the photo you post, including the title you give it.
Once you add a photo you can mark it as ‘My Schedule’ by clicking on the image and selecting ‘Set as My Schedule’
To delete a photo schedule, go to the photo stream, swipe to the left on the image, select 'delete'.
There are 2 views on the Photo Schedule Feature
All Schedules- shows all schedules posted by you and your teammates
My Schedules- shows only the schedules you have marked as your’s