Associates who cannot make their Scheduled Shift have the ability to broadcast the shift for coverage to a group at a location or to the entire location. These are called Team Shifts and are identified by the green type stripe on the shift card.
Select The Team Shift
- Tap on the ‘Plus’ button located at the bottom of the screen and select ‘Get My Shift Covered’.
- Tap on ‘Select Shift’ and select the shift from the calendar.
- If no shift is visible in the calendar, create a new shift by tapping on ‘Date’ and selecting the date for the shift. Then tap on ‘Start & End Time’ and enter the start and end time for the shift.
- Add a shift Job Title to specify the work assignment for the shift.
- Once all fields are completed on the first form page tap ‘Next’.
Enter Shift Details
- Enter a shift description to explain why you would like to get the team shift covered or additional information required about the shift.
- Once all fields are completed on the second form page, tap ‘Next’.
Select The Post-To Group
- Select the group that the shift will be broadcasted to.
- Tap on ‘Select X Team Members’ to proceed to the next step.
Preview & Post
- Review the details to confirm all content and shift attributes are correct.
- Then tap ‘Post Shift’ and ‘Confirm Post’ to broadcast your shift to the group.